„JAEGER BASIC“ 12/24V Sockets
Thanks to the innovative rotary contacts with a single-ring seal and a sealing ring integrated in the end cap, the entire socket is sealed to the front and rear.
The socket is convincing due to its small size for all installation situations. The optionally available 90° outlet has an output which is freely rotatable through 360°.
The sockets are available as versions for 15P/24V (ISO 12098), ISO 7638-1 (ABS-EBS/24V) & ISO 7638-2 (ABS-EBS/12V).
- Socket housing with integrated contact insert for easy assembly
- Reduced size - easy installation even in small spaces
- Turned contact with sealing ring protects against water penetration
- Optimized cover for better handling and splash water protection
- End cap with 90° or 180° outlet (for cable or corrugated tube)
- Watertight (IPX7 and IPX9K tested )
You can find all information and part no. in the TECHnote which you can download from this page.