Watertight „JAEGER EXPERT“ 24V sockets
Aug 29, 2017
ERICH JAEGER has optimized the systems according to ISO 12098 (15P/24), ISO 7638-1 (ABS-EBS/24V) & ISO 7638-2 (ABS-EBS/12V). So we have the socket as a new „JAEGER Expert“version, in which the whole socket is sealed to the front and rear to prevent water ingress (IPX9K).
In this version, a new end cap has been integrated, which has freely rotatable by 360° outlet. Furthermore, the socket is characterized by its small size for all installation spaces.
- Socket is watertight (IPX9K) by multiple and single wire seals
- End cap with 90° and 180° outlet can be freely rotated by 360°
- Reduced size (70mm with 90° outlet) - easy installation even in small spaces
- Contacts on reels for automatic crimping process
- Robust glass fiber reinforced socket housing
You can find all information and part no. in the TECHnote which you can download from this page.+